“This innovative product is uniquely placed in the industry to truly ensure maximum value from the portfolio and business transparency. Applicable to all industry sectors, connecting this data and establishing the linkages from a product perspective is invaluable. I’m excited about another innovative product and solution developed by the highly skilled team here at Yerra,” notes Nadine Stuttle, Managing Director, Switzerland and senior IP expert at Yerra Solutions.
Some of the advantages offered by the Yerra IP Magic Triangle Solution:
– Actively manage contractual expiries and renewals in line with IP asset management timelines whilst also reducing risk
– Access to in-depth reporting capabilities against the portfolio to ensure maximum value
– Ability to view loss of exclusivity and patent expiry per product, and levels of product syntax
– Ability to link IP and contractual aspects to all levels of the defined product syntax
– Significantly reduces cost and time spent in establishing linkages, as opposed to manually establishing
You can learn more about this solution at the INTA Annual Meeting in Booth F28.
About Yerra Solutions
Yerra serves the operational and technology needs of in-house legal & IP, eDiscovery and compliance organizations. The company’s offerings include consulting, managed services and technology solutions that drive operational efficiency and improved outcomes. Yerra is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland with offices in the UK, US, Singapore, Hong Kong and Poland. Learn more at www.yerrasolutions.com.
Press release distributed by PRLog
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/yerra-solutions-launches-its-ip-magic-triangle-solution-at-inta-annual-meeting-in-barcelona-300461232.html
SOURCE Yerra Solutions