Visitors to the store will experience new product demos blending the smart home with the smart car—technologies that give savvy consumers the power to curate their experience as they travel through all spaces of modern life, from cueing the right music for the right moment to scoping out the newest nearby restaurant.
Products at the WIRED Store include:
- Smart Air: Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Link ($599)
- Smart Cam: Nest Cam Outdoor ($199)
- Smart Coffee: Handpresso ($129)
- Smart Oven: June Intelligent Oven ($1,495)
- Smart Glasses: Spectacles by Snap ($129)
- Smart Lights: LIFX Color Smart Bulb ($60)
- Smart Music: Mighty ($85)
- Smart Sprinkler: Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller ($199)
The WIRED Store is also the exclusive demo site for new smart features of the 2017 Genesis G90 flagship sedan, which focuses on combining human-centered luxury with cutting-edge innovation. More details about the Genesis G90 exclusive demo to be announced. Follow @WIREDInsider for more information.
The WIRED Store is open August 23 – September 4 from 11am – 7pm on weekdays and 11am – 9pm on Fridays & Saturdays at the Santa Monica Place Mall.
WIRED Press Contacts:
Corey Wilson, 212-286-2419, firstname.lastname@example.org
Gaia Filicori, 212-286-4507, email@example.com
Rachel Janc, 212-286-2807, firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wired-brings-the-future-of-the-connected-life-to-los-angeles-at-the-second-annual-wired-store-in-santa-monica-300503064.html