The US CAC systems, Direct Expansion (DX) Central Air Conditioning Systems are projected to witness the fastest growth of 6.7% in unit shipments and 7.2% in shipments value during 2017 to 2022 analysis period.
This growth is mainly attributed to the significant growth expected in the residential construction. Shipments of Heat Pumps are estimated to spur the growth of DX systems, registering a 2017-2022 CAGR of 8.9% to reach 3.8 million units valued at US$5 billion in 2022.
The report also analyzes the shipments analysis of the sub-segments of DX CAC Systems – Split AC Systems (only greater than 8 kW of cooling capacity are considered for this segment which are capable of accommodating more than one indoor units and to be considered as central systems), Packaged AC Systems and Heat Pumps; and Central Plant CAC Systems – Chillers, Cooling Towers, Air Handling Units and Fan Coil Units.
This 162 page market report includes 32 charts (includes a data table and graphical representation for each chart), supported with meaningful and easy to understand graphical presentation, of shipments. The statistical tables represent the data for the CAC systems shipments value (in USD Million) and in unit shipments for major product segments and their sub-segments.
The study profiles 8 major market players and 46 other key players that are engaged in central air conditioning systems production and supply in the US. The research also provides the listing of the companies engaged in the production of central air conditioning systems and equipment in the US. The list of companies covers the address, contact details and the website addresses of 78 companies.
Key Topics Covered:
Part A: The United States Central Air Conditioning Systems Market
1.1 Product Segmentation
1.1.1 Central Air Conditioning Systems
188.8.131.52 Direct Expansion (DX) Central Air Conditioning Systems
184.108.40.206 Central Plant/Chilled Water Central Air Conditioning Systems
2. Energy Efficiency Standards
2.1 Energy Efficiency Ratings for Air conditioners in the United States of America
2.1.1 US – ENERGY STAR Program
2.1.2 Efficiency Ratings for Residential Central Air Conditioning Systems
2.1.3 Efficiency Ratings for Commercial Central Air Conditioning Systems
3. Key Market Trends
3.1 United States Economic and Construction Trends
3.2 Sophisticated Technologies Pave the Way for Revolutionary Heat Pumps
3.3 Chiller Market Dynamics Ride on Technological Upgrades
3.4 Removal of Tax Credits on Geothermal Heat Pumps Has Little Impact
3.5 Demand for Ductless HVAC on the Upswing
4. Industry Landscape
– Key Players Profiles
– Carrier Corporation
– Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
– Lennox International Inc.
– Daikin Applied Americas Inc.
– Nortek Global HVAC LLC
– Rheem Manufacturing Company
– Trane Inc.
– York International Corporation
Profiles of Other Major Players
– AAON, Inc.
– Addison HVAC
– Aerosys Incorporated
– Airwell-Fedders North America, Inc.
– Allied Air Enterprises
– Allstyle Coil Company, L.P.
– Aire-Flo Heating and Cooling
– American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning
– Bard Manufacturing Company, Inc.
– Broad USA, Inc
– Broan Heating and Cooling Systems
– Calmac Manufacturing Corporation
– Coaire Air Compressors
– Cold Point Corporation
– Coleman Heating & Air Conditioning
– Dadanco US, Inc.
– Dunham-Bush Americas
– E-Air, LLC. (Comfortstar, LLC)
– Edwards Engineering Products (Chiller Solutions LLC)
– Enviromaster International Corp (EMI)
– Evapco, Inc.
– Friedrich Air Conditioning Co.
– Fujitsu General America, Inc.
– Hitachi America, Ltd.
– Innovair Corporation
– International Comfort Products, LLC (ICP)
– Klimaire Products Inc.
– LG Electronics USA, Inc.
– Climatemaster, Inc.
– Climatecraft, Inc.
– Climacool Corp.
– Mammoth, Inc.
– Mitsubishi Electric & Electronics USA, Inc.
– Motivair Corporation
– Multistack LLC
– National Comfort Products
– RAE Corporation
– Sanyo North America Corporation
– SPX Cooling Technologies, Inc.
– Turbo Air Inc.
– Unico, Inc.
– United Coolair Corporation
– Whirlpool Home Cooling and Heating
– Yazaki Energy Systems, Inc.
– YMGI Group
5. Key Business & Product Trends
– Inaugural of Daikin Texas Technology Park
– Thermaltech, New Mechanical Equipment Representative of Daikin Applied in Western Pennsylvania
– Johnson Controls Unveiled New Line of York® Dedicated Outside Air Systems
– Navigator, a Screw Compressor Water-Cooled Chiller Introduced by Daikin Applied
– GARDINER to Become Daikin’s Factory Sales and Parts Representative in Northern Ohio
– Trane’s New 3-5-Ton Light Commercial Rooftop Unit Now Available for Emergency Replacement Applications
– Carrier Increased the Capacity of AquaSnap® 30MP Modular Chiller Line up to 500 tons
– Launch of Trane Custom Performance Climate Changer Air Handlers
– Trane Unveiled 6-10 Ton Light Commercial Rooftop Units with eFlex Technology
– Carrier’s New 62X DOAS Offers Enhanced Building Efficiency and Indoor Air Quality
– New Reznor® and Mammoth® Light Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units Unveiled by Nortek Global HVAC
– New Line of Efficient Heat Pump VRF Systems Introduced by Carrier
– Launch of Daikin Applied’s Factory-Installed ECM Fan Array
– Newest Version of the Aero® 39M Commercial Air Handler Unveiled by Carrier
– New Single-Phase VRF Heat Recovery System Introduced by Carrier
– Pathfinder® Air Cooled Chiller from Daikin Applied Wins AHR Innovation Award
– New Line of Commercial VRF Systems Launched by Nortek Global HVAC
– New AquaForce® 30XV Air-Cooled Screw Chiller with Greenspeed® Intelligence Launched by Carrier
– Carrier Unveils AquaEdge® 19DV Centrifugal Chiller with Environment Friendly Refrigerant
– Trane® Series R® RTWD Water-Cooled Chiller Now Available for Customers in North America and the Middle East
– Marley F400 Field-Erected Cooling Towers to Employ SPX Cooling Technologies’ Modular Components
– Launch of LG Electronics USA’s Single-Phase VRF 5-Ton Heat Recovery System
– Unveiling of Magnitude® WME Generation 2 Magnetic Bearing Chiller by Daikin Applied
– New Carrier® Connect Wi-Fi Thermostat Introduced by Carrier for Commercial Buildings
– Broadened Portfolio of Carrier VRF Products Now Available for Commercial Customers
– Motivair’s Line of Chillers and Cooling Solutions Featured in Critical Facilities Summit 2016
– Gen II, a New Huntair Brand Air Handler for Mid-Sized Applications from Nortek Air Solutions
– Friedrich’s Vert-I-Pak Packaged Units Meet the Demands of Modular Construction Projects
– Rheem Joined Forces with Fujitsu General for Broadening their HVAC Businesses in US
– HTS New England, Exclusive Daikin Equipment Sales Representative in the New England Region
– Launch of Carrier’s Enhanced Performance Series Ductless Multi-Zone Heat Pump Lineup
– Opening of Trane’s New Company Owned Locations in San Antonio, Austin, and McAllen
– AAON LZ Series Won Gold Award in The ACHR News 2016 Dealer Design Awards Program
– NIBE Acquires LSB’s Climate Control Business Unit
– Daikin’s Pathfinder® AWV Chillers Range Broadened to 550+ Tons
– Broadening of Trane’s CenTraVac Centrifugal Chiller Portfolio for Large Buildings and Industrial Uses in the United States and Canada
– Enhanced Performance® Series Fan Coils Launched by Carrier
– Two American Standard® Products Recognized with 2015 Platinum ADEX Awards
– Addition of a New 4-Pipe Version Expands EMI’s CAW Series Family
– Goodman Achieved a Key Milestone for US HVAC Production and Assembly
– SPX Cooling Technologies Partnered with TESI and Dyna-Tech to Sell Marley® and Recold® Products in the HVAC and Light Industrial Markets
– SPX Cooling Technologies’ ClearSky® Plume Abatement Technology Introduced
– Launch of Model R8GE, a New 14 SEER 3-Phase Large Packaged Gas/Electric System from Nortek Global HVAC for Light Commercial Applications
– New Line of Mid-Tier Single-Zone Ductless Outdoor Units Launched by Bryant
– Launch of New Hyperion Series Water Cooled Horizontal Screw Chillers by Dunham-Bush
– SPX Cooling Technologies’ Counterflow Marley® DT Evaporative Fluid Cooler is Now Available in the Market
– Newly Designed WeatherExpert VAV Models Added to Carrier’s Product Line
– Daikin Texas Technology Park is the Official Name of Daikin’s New Campus in the Houston-Area
– New AquaSnap® 30RAP Chiller with Greenspeed® Intelligence Option Launched by Carrier
– ClimateMaster’s Tranquility® Compact Series Water-Source Heat Pump Unit with Waterside Economizer
– Introduction of New Superior Series of Chilled Water Air Handling Units by Dunham-Bush
– ECR International Acquired by BDR Thermea
– Nortek Offered Active Noise Control Technology as an Option on its Huntair® and Ventrol® Brand Custom AHUs with FANWALL® Technology
– Newly Upgraded Pathfinder with Variable Volume Ratio Technology from Daikin Applied
– Launch of New AIRSTAGE® Series of Multi Air Conditioning System for Buildings Accelerate the Growth of Ductless Market
– Release of Dunham-Bush’s New Hercules Series High Efficiency Dual Stage Centrifugal Chillers
– Minority Stake in Riptide IO Acquired by Daikin Applied Americas
– Unveiling of Dunham-Bush’s New Falcon Series High Efficiency Inverter Rooftop Units
– Carrier Geothermal Heating and Cooling Solutions Now Compatible with the Infinity Control Thermostat
– New Achelous Series High Efficiency VFD Air Cooled Screw Chillers Launched by Dunham-Bush
– Release of Dunham-Bush’s New PROmetheus Series High Efficiency Magnetic Bearing Centrifugal Chillers
– Climatec’s HVAC Solutions Business is Now Varitec Solutions
– Daikin Applied Expanded Rebel® Commercial Packaged Rooftop Systems from Three to 15-Tons
– Air Reps LLC to Widen its Territory to Oregon by Joining Forces with Oregon Air Reps
– Mitsubishi Electric Launched CITY MULTI® L-Generation Water Source Condensing Systems
– Mitsubishi Electric’s Diamond Comfort System, a Significant Advancement in Whole Home Cooling and Heating
– SPX Cooling Technologies Unveiled New Performance Upgrades to Marley NC 8400 Cooling Tower
– New Digital Scroll VRF System Introduced by Dunham-Bush
– Mitsubishi Electric Launched CITY MULTI® L-Generation Air Source VRF Outdoor Units
– Functionality of the Prodigy 2.0 Unit Controller on Energence® Rooftop Units Broadened by Lennox Commercial
– New Achelous Series High Efficiency Air Cooled Screw Chillers Released by Dunham-Bush
– New MVZ Multi-Position Air Handler Paired with MXZ-C Multi-Zone Outdoor Unit to Create Diamond Comfort System
– Expansion of Lennox Commercial’s Light Commercial Raider® Rooftop Unit Line
– New Zeus Series: Model ACDS Air Cooled Scroll Chillers Introduced by Dunham-Bush
– Launch of Dunham-Bush’s New CRC-HBP Series Chilled Water Fan Coil Units
– Nortek Air Solutions is the New Name of CES Group
– Lennox’s New VRF Technology and Ultra Innovation Showcased at 2015 AHR Expo
– Unveiling of Nortek Global HVAC’s New EarthDirEX Model Y1SA Geothermal Direct Geoexchange Heat Pump
– Addition of Carrier’s EnergyX® ERV Option to Large WeatherExpert Rooftop Units
– Unveiling of RetroAire’s RQTH Vertically-Packaged Heat Pump Unit
– Unveiling of New 14 SEER WeatherMaker® Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units by Carrier
– Release of Carrier’s Newly Expanded AquaEdge 19XR Centrifugal Chiller
– Launch of Carrier’s New and Upgraded Ductless Units for Residential and Commercial Use
– Formation of New Johnson Controls-Hitachi Joint Venture
– New Helios Series High Efficiency Air Cooled Screw Chillers Introduced by Dunham-Bush
– New Falcon Series Rooftop Units for High Ambient Application Introduced by Dunham-Bush
– Expansion of Lennox’s Light Commercial Raider® Rooftop Unit Line
– ClimateMaster’s Tranquility® Vertical Stack Series Ducted Heat Pump Unit, the First and Only Vertical Stack Product for Ducted Applications
– AAON’s LN Series Air-Cooled Chiller Won Silver Award in the ACHR News 2014 Dealer Design Awards Program
– Expansion of Lennox’s Popular Energence® Rooftop Line with New Ultra-high-Efficiency Models
– Industry’s First Title 24-Compliant Products are Now Available from Lennox
– New 7.5- to 12.5 Ton Models Added to Lennox’s Existing Raider® Rooftop Units
– Nortek to Takeover Thomas & Betts HVAC Business from ABB
– Extension of Carrier’s AquaEdge 23XRV Series Water-Cooled Variable-Speed Screw Chiller Line
– Introduction of Carrier’s New AquaEdge 19XR/XRV Water-Cooled Chiller
– Carrier’s 30RB with Greenspeed Intelligence, the First Air-Cooled Scroll Chiller in the Market to Cross the 17.0-IPLV Barrier
6. The United States Market Overview
Part B: Guide to the Industry
Part C: Annexure
1. Research Methodology
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bp3qg5/central_air
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-states-central-air-conditioning-systems-market-2021-packaged-ac-systems-and-heat-pumps-and-central-plant-cac-systems—chillers-cooling-towers-air-handling-units-and-fan-coil-units—research-and-markets-300472335.html
SOURCE Research and Markets