With Tufin Orchestration Suite plus Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform, joint customers can further automate network security policy management by specifying User-ID and App-ID through the use of LDAP user-groups, providing greater data protection than the use of IP addresses alone. Additionally, with this new feature, organizations can now ensure secure user mobility even in BYOD environments. R17-1 also adds proactive, automated risk analysis; automatic target selection and change design; and automatic changes provisioning and verification when using LDAP user groups with Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls. Additional benefits for joint customers include:
- Faster implementation of security changes within Tufin Orchestration Suite for Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewall policies;
- Improved accuracy and security, and reduced errors with zero-touch automation for Palo Alto Networks Panorama network security management device group policy changes;
- Continuous compliance with security standards through automatic risk analysis for NGFW policies; and
- Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall policy changes employed across heterogenous networks and cloud environments.
Tufin Orchestration Suite R17-1 introduces the ability to define security zones throughout heterogeneous networks based on cloud security groups. With this new capability, Tufin and Palo Alto Networks joint customers can now define and enforce micro-segmentation across all network environments, including physical networks and private and public hybrid cloud platforms. Security teams thus can realize continuous compliance by identifying violations in real time, even in complex environments such as the cloud. As a result, organizations can improve overall security without diminishing productivity by granting access to DevOps teams to ensure security and compliance throughout their normal development processes.
Tufin Orchestration Suite R17-1 also includes added support for:
- Support for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Direct Connect to gain visibility into AWS Cloud as part of the full enterprise network and enable accurate automation for AWS Security Groups;
- New revision status console to facilitate and simplify troubleshooting for revision fetch mechanism;
- IPv6 support in design and provisioning for Cisco ASA;
- Automated provisioning for rule decommissioning; and
- Rule and object usage reports for Panorama and FortiManager.
The product release is now generally available.
Tufin® is the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration for enterprise cybersecurity. More than half of the top 50 companies in the Forbes Global 2000 turn to Tufin to simplify management of some of the largest, most complex networks in the world, consisting of thousands of firewall and network devices and emerging hybrid cloud infrastructures. Enterprises select the company’s award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite™ to increase agility in the face of ever-changing business demands while maintaining a robust security posture. The Suite reduces the attack surface and meets the need for greater visibility into secure and reliable application connectivity. Its network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance. Tufin serves over 1,900 customers spanning all industries and geographies; its products and technologies are patent-protected in the U.S. and other countries. Find out more at www.tufin.com.
Follow Tufin on Twitter: @TufinTech
Read more on Tufin’s blog: Suite Talk
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tufin-orchestration-suite-r17-1-offers-zero-touch-automation-and-continuous-compliance-for-greater-business-agility-300459684.html