- Actionable and insightful financial and business news from TheStreet’s journalists and experts
- Watchlist, detailed quotes and charts optimized for mobile devices
- Push notifications for breaking news and trade alerts
- On-the-go access to Action Alerts PLUS: strategy and trade alerts from the team that manages Jim Cramer’s charitable trust portfolio
- Commentary from dozens of Wall Street pros every day via Real Money and Real Money Pro
- Availability to in-app subscription purchases
“We’re excited to offer the best of both worlds in one app for the first time — our great markets news and analysis combined with our valuable premium investment tools,” said Chief Executive Officer David Callaway. “Users can default to their preferred view and all of our award-winning content works together. We look forward to working with Apple to bring this unique experience to both financial news junkies and our loyal subscribers.”
About TheStreet, Inc.
TheStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ: TST, www.t.st) is a leading financial news and information provider to investors and institutions worldwide. The Company’s namesake brand, TheStreet (www.thestreet.com), is celebrating its 20th year of producing unbiased business news and market analysis for individual investors. The Company’s portfolio of institutional brands includes The Deal (www.thedeal.com), which provides actionable, intraday coverage of mergers, acquisitions and all other changes in corporate control; BoardEx (www.boardex.com), a relationship mapping service of corporate directors and officers; and RateWatch (www.rate-watch.com), which supplies rate and fee data from banks and credit unions across the U.S.
Contact: Jon Kostakopoulos, 212-321-5561, jon.kostakopoulos at thestreet.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/thestreet-partners-with-apple-to-launch-a-new-mobile-app-300458455.html
SOURCE TheStreet, Inc.