McNeely noted this milestone is particularly significant as it falls on the company’s 20-year anniversary.
“The addition of new team members, as well as the promotion of several key employees, is a testament to the hard work and contributions everyone has made over our 20 years in business.”
Additions to the Sword & Shield team include:
- Gina Collette, federal program analyst
- Adam Cronan, security operations center analyst
- Victor Garcia, security analyst
- Jennifer Goode, marketing specialist
- Jason Graf, security analyst
- Shane Hoffer, technical account manager
- Nai Saechin, account executive
- Jeremy Watson, healthcare compliance consultant
Promotions for Sword & Shield include:
- Bowe Hoy to vice president of sales
- Mike Mangione to vice president of business strategy and marketing
- Raymond Kahre to vice president of federal programs
- Susan Barnes to controller
- Holly Young to human resources manager
- Jack Dempsey to managing consultant of PCI
- Brian Lowe to senior SOC analyst – team lead
- Doug Loss to solutions engineer
- Anna Mitchell to federal programs manager
“With growth and success comes opportunity and change,” McNeely said. “Developing leaders in the company and adding additional staff empowers us to maintain our customer-first service to a growing list of clients, and to continue to build a company that provides great opportunities for everyone who works here.
“There has never been a better time to be a part of what we are building here at Sword & Shield. When I think back to those early days with the small team we had in the two-story garage, I can’t help but smile to see how far we have come.”
About Sword & Shield Enterprise Security
Protecting critical data for 20 years, Sword & Shield Enterprise Security, Inc. is a nationally recognized cybersecurity provider with solutions designed to meet the needs of a dynamic security and compliance landscape. Headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, Sword & Shield specializes in security, risk and compliance assessment, managed security services, enterprise security consulting, security incident response and forensics, and technical solutions. Sword & Shield services a broad spectrum of industries, including healthcare, retail, legal, banking and finance, manufacturing, and the public sector.
Sword & Shield hosts the EDGE Security Conference, a world-class cybersecurity conference where complex business problems meet real world solutions. EDGE2017 will take place on Oct. 17-18, 2017 at the Knoxville Convention Center. To learn more about EDGE2017 and to sign up, visit https://edgesecurityconference.com/.
For more information about Sword & Shield Enterprise Security, visit https://www.swordshield.com/.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sword–shield-enterprise-security-continues-growth-announces-promotions-300478017.html
SOURCE Sword & Shield Enterprise Security