April 17, 2017 (Newswire.com) –
Northshore Home magazine, which highlights the best in architectural design, new construction and renovations, interiors, and landscape design, will expand to three issues this year, adding a Summer issue. “We’ve gotten such a positive response from our readership and advertising partners that we decided to incorporate an additional issue this year,” said Nancy E. Berry, editor. “There’s so much great design talent on the North Shore to share with our audience.”
- Cultivate. All things outdoors—including gardens, landscapes, and plantings.
- Inspire. Stories on what inspires great design in the region: art, historical perspective, and fashion.
- Kitchen & Bath. Stories on kitchen and bath design, including design trends, new technologies, cabinetry, appliances, fixtures, and fittings.
- Vignettes. Short stories on interior design elements such as fabrics, furnishings, paints, and papers.
- Tastemakers. Profiles of North Shore architects, interior designers, landscape designers, and builders.
- Accents. Product pages featuring home accessories, shops, and entertaining ideas.
“Nancy has been a champion of tasteful modern and classical design for more than 15 years. Today, she is a board member of the Institute of Classical Architecture & Art New England Chapter, as well as a member of Historic New England and the National Trust for Historic Preservation.”
The first annual summer issue will focus on cottages and getaway homes around the region, including coastal design, beach bungalows, lake houses, and more.
Visit nshoremag.com/nshorehome for more information.
About Northshore Home
Published three times a year (spring, summer, and fall) by Andover-based RMS Media Group, Northshore Home magazine is a regional shelter publication for the North Shore of Boston, Massachusetts. Each issue highlights the best in North Shore architectural design, new construction, renovations, interiors, décor, and gardens. It reaches more than 157,500 North Shore residents and is available on select newsstands. nshoremag.com/nshorehome | @nshorehome | @northshoremag
Advertising inquiries: Phil Ouellette, firstname.lastname@example.org, 978.824.2851
Editorial contact: Nancy E. Berry, email@example.com, 978.824.2805
Media contact: Melissa C. Gillespie, firstname.lastname@example.org, 760.522.4362
Source: RMS Media Group