For 19 years, OPEX Week has been well established at the forefront of operational excellence, continuous improvement and business transformation. This summer OPEX Week: Business Transformation World Summit Summer is headed to San Diego on August 21- 23, 2017.
This year’s program focuses on progressive OPEX, the move to value and how to remain relevant. The 2017 line up of speakers offer thought-leadership and in-depth case studies revealing those essential and tangible take-aways.
With over 60 speakers and 80 individual sessions key themes include:
- Customer experience – creating a culture of customer-centricity and designing process with the customer in mind.
- The move to value – progressing OPEX beyond cost-cutter to strategist, innovator and driver of growth
- Transformation and change management – how to affect cultural change, acceptance, vision and behaviours to align with corporate strategy
- Business intelligence and data analytics – launching initiatives in key areas for better decision making and to support strategy and performance
- Leadership and culture – rethinking how to build motivation, engagement and influence
- Business architecture – bridging the gap between IT and business operations to build enterprise-wide programs and drive significant value
- Innovation – best practice approaches to furthering innovation while sustaining a culture of continuous improvement
- Disruptors and disruption – finding ways to leapfrog the competition using emerging technologies and future-state processes
OPEX Week Summer enables opportunity. As the world moves forward and the role of OPEX continues to evolve, equipping yourself with the tools and techniques to not just keep pace with but to leapfrog the competition, is just one of many reasons to the operational excellence community in San Diego!
View the full agenda to see the complete list of speakers and topics up for discussion at http://www.opexweeksummer.com.
About PEX Network:
The Process Excellence Network is a global community for process professionals, business leaders and executives who want to improve their businesses through process and operational excellence. With a global membership of 130,000+, and a burgeoning global portfolio of live events, webinars, and networking opportunities, our mission is to inspire and inform our members with access to practical advice on business improvement tools, methodologies and technologies in order to achieve their business goals.
SOURCE PEX Network