“We believe in the power of using data to create trusted connections between business and government at scale,” said Russ Mann, CEO of Onvia. “We’re hosting this series of events for business leaders to hear success stories and insights from like-minded peers, government officials and industry experts. They will also discover the data, analytics and technologies that allow them to be more proactive when pursuing government contracts.”
Attendees Will Connect with Experts and Uncover Strategies to Win More Government Contracts
Onvia On Tour is designed for professionals in a wide variety of industries – from construction to healthcare, and information technology to public safety – who sell to federal, state and local government agencies. Here are a few of the keys that event attendees will be able to accomplish:
- Develop Sales and Marketing Strategies: Take advantage of a hot government market, and see tactics to outpace the competition in public sector sales
- Network with Experts: Meet government procurement professionals, consultants and influencers, and hear success stories from industry peers with a track record of success in B2G
- Discover Innovations, Tools and Trends: Uncover industry trends and cutting-edge tools to grow your pipeline of public sector leads, and get the first look at Onvia’s new sales intelligence and acceleration technologies
The tour will kick off on August 22 in Seattle, and includes stops aligned with three procurement events: NIGP Forum, the NASPO 2017 Annual Conference and the NPI Annual National Conference. The full Onvia On Tour schedule is below:
- Seattle, WA – August 22
- Salt Lake City, UT – August 27 (NIGP)
- San Jose, CA – September 7
- Tampa, FL – September 12 (NASPO)
- Atlanta, GA – September 14
- New York City, NY – October 3
- Washington, DC – October 5
- Chicago, IL – October 10
- Austin, TX – October 17
- New Orleans, LA – October 18 (NPI)
Registration for each event is now open. More information about Onvia On Tour can be found here.
Onvia (NASDAQ: ONVI) is the leader in B2G sales intelligence and acceleration. Onvia provides enterprise, mid-market and small business customers with the most comprehensive set of federal, state and local government contracting leads. Clients grow their sales pipeline with access to bids, RFPs and future spending data, along with agency contacts, competitor information and market analytics – all backed by Onvia’s smart search technology, CRM integration and expert support. Resolving the friction in this $2 trillion market, Onvia creates mutual value for public and private sectors, taxpayers and society at large.
For more information visit https://www.onvia.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/onvia-announces-nationwide-tour-to-help-businesses-grow-their-public-sector-sales-300478028.html
SOURCE Onvia, Inc.