In addition, DDB ranked among the top five networks winning 100 Lions from 19 offices followed by TBWA with upwards of 75 Lions. In addition to a Titanium Lion, 180LA walked away with two Grand Prix in Promo & Activation and Integrated for Boost Mobile “Boost Your Life.”
There were many highlights over the course of the Festival for Omnicom agencies. Below are just a few:
- Clemenger BBDO Melbourne’s “Meet Graham” campaign for the Transport Accident Commission was a runaway success winning 29 Lions – including two Grand Prix in both Health & Wellness and Cyber – across seven categories. Snickers “Hungerithm” won six Golds and 21 Lions total.
- Competing at Cannes for the first time, Hearts & Science was the only network to earn two Gold Lions in the media category.
- PHD rounded out the winner’s circle with multiple wins outside the Media category, including a Gold in Print and the Cyber Grand Prix.
- Goodby Silverstein & Partners won four Gold and two Silver Lions for its “Cheetos Museum,” work on behalf of Frito-Lay.
- Ketchum won 23 Lions including a Grand Prix for Creative Data.
- Omnicom’s CDM London, Critical Mass, Dieste, FleishmanHillard, and Porter Novelli among others, all won Lions.
“Cannes Lions are among the most prestigious and competitive awards in our industry, and the fact that Omnicom took top honors across a range of categories, spanning advertising, media, digital, mobile, cyber, and PR, is a testament to our relentless focus on innovation, creativity and talent,” says John Wren, President and CEO of Omnicom. “I am extremely proud of the recognition, the work that earned it, and our amazing people that made it happen.”
ABOUT OMNICOM GROUP INC.
Omnicom Group (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries. Follow us on Twitter for the latest news.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/omnicom-agencies-win-top-honors-at-the-2017-cannes-lions-festival-of-creativity-300479251.html
SOURCE Omnicom Group