BELLEVUE, Wash., June 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Nintex, the recognized global leader in workflow and content automation (WCA), announced today that it will demonstrate its industry-leading intelligent process automation technologies as a Titanium Sponsor during Microsoft Inspire, July 9-13, 2017 in Washington D.C. https://www.nintex.com/company/events-webinars/events/inspire.
Nintex representatives will demonstrate first-hand how enterprise organizations can easily digitize their workflow and content-centric processes to drive better business outcomes. Inspire attendees can participate in multiple live Nintex demos, taking place in Booth #1501 during Expo Hall hours:
- Connecting Clouds: Azure-based Nintex Workflow Cloud™ and Nintex Document Generation connect seamlessly to CRM systems like Dynamics CRM and Salesforce to help companies retrieve customer information and generate contracts faster, as well as securely execute document delivery/storage to the right person, at the right time, in the right place.
- Better Together: Automating business processes with Nintex amplifies the value of organizations’ investments in Microsoft systems including Office 365, Dynamics CRM, and SharePoint. Attendees will see how fast it is to automate employee onboarding, contract lifecycle management, and more by easily connecting Nintex Workflow and Nintex Document Generation technologies with their existing systems of record.
- Work Anywhere: Attendees will learn how to utilize Nintex Workflow Cloud and Nintex App Studio to quickly build rich line-of-business mobile apps. With Nintex solutions, field service workers can submit data and respond to tasks (both online and offline) from remote locations with a mobile device.
- Actionable IoT: Nintex Workflow Cloud can be used to design and deploy powerful workflows, with IoT built-in, that “take action” when data varies or critical thresholds are crossed. Real-world examples will show attendees how Nintex Hawkeye®, a cloud based workflow analytics capability, can monitor service-level agreements and identify potential bottlenecks in real-time.
- The Extensibility Opportunity for Nintex Partners: Nintex is committed to delivering world-class WCA solutions to its 1,700 partners worldwide and is helping its partner ecosystem create new services offerings and innovations. With the Nintex Xtensions™ extensibility framework, partners can build, customize and sell feature-rich workflow connectors and actions.
During Inspire, Nintex product marketing leaders will speak during two theater sessions including:
- “Truly Accelerated Digital Business Transformation with Nintex Workflow-as-a-Service” on Monday, July 10 at 2 p.m. with Senior Director Product Marketing Ian Hameroff
- “Unlock New Opportunities with Nintex Hawkeye Process Intelligence and Workflow Analytics” on Tuesday, July 11 at 2 p.m. with Senior Product Marketing Manager Lachlan Ainley
The 2017 Nintex Partner Award winners, https://news.nintex.com/2017-04-13-Nintex-Announces-6th-Annual-Partner-Awards, will also be recognized by Nintex during the Nintex Partner Appreciation Party on July 10 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the Old Ebbitt Grill in downtown D.C.
Nintex Public Relations
Cell: (215) 317-9091
Nintex is the recognized global leader in workflow and content automation (WCA) with more than 7,000 enterprise clients and 1,700 partners in 90 countries who have built and published millions of workflow applications. With its unmatched breadth of capability and platform support delivered by unique architectural capabilities, Nintex empowers the line of business and IT departments to quickly automate hundreds of manual processes to progress on the journey to digital transformation. Nintex Workflow Cloud™, the company’s cloud platform, connects with all content repositories, systems of record, and people to consistently fuel successful business outcomes. Visit www.nintex.com to learn more.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nintex-to-demo-intelligent-process-automation-technologies-at-msinspire-2017-300478717.html