New York, NY,
May 1, 2017 (Newswire.com) –
The New York Society of Cosmetic Chemists (NYSCC) Suppliers’ Day is the global ingredients marketplace for brand owners and manufacturers seeking new products, trends and technologies in cosmetic chemistry. Here are the details:
WHEN: May 2 – 3, 2017
WHERE: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
11th Avenue between 34th & 39th Street
New York, NY
EXHIBIT HOURS: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, May 2
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Wednesday, May 3
Highlights of the NYSCC Suppliers’ Day 2017 trade show include:
- Ribbon-cutting ceremony featuring cast members Angel Reda and Erik Liberman from “War Paint,” the new Broadway musical, on Tuesday, May 2nd starting at 8:30 a.m. “War Paint” tells the story of Helena Rubinstein and Elizabeth Arden — fierce rivals who defined 20th Century beauty.
- 450 exhibiting companies occupying 160,000 gross square feet of contiguous space, including a French Pavilion and Innovations Alley showcasing the latest ingredients, solutions and technology that are, in many cases, debuting in the U.S.
- Hundreds of new products from companies such as Actives International, Alban Muller, BASF, Clariant, Croda/Sederma, Dow, DSM, Evonik, Lessonia, Lubrizol, TRI-K Industries and many more.
- The Digital Age of Beauty showcasing the new technologies driving product development and assisting manufacturers who are feeling the pressure to introduce new products and reduce time-to-market.
- Discover Sustainability @ Suppliers Day 2017 providing short, educational sessions highlighting sustainability on a global scale and demonstrations of sustainability initiatives by award-winning exhibitors.
- Future Chemists Workshop on May 2nd designed for student innovators and leaders of tomorrow. This results-oriented challenge, instituted by NYSCC, will give invited University students insight on how to be a Cosmetic Chemist.
- Trends in China’s Cosmetics Marketplace will take place on May 3rd in the Presentation Theater, Booth No. 1152, right on the Show Floor. Highlights include regulatory policy, sales channels, trends and forecasts.
- The latest in cosmetics, skin care, hair care, fragrance and personal care ingredients
- Anti-aging, skin brightening, and sun protection products
- Organic, natural, green, and sustainable products and techniques
- Formulation trends for 2017
- Dazzling displays of color, beauty and hair care trends, skin analysis devices and more
Media Contact: Annie Scully, firstname.lastname@example.org, 201-310-9252
Source: New York Society of Cosmetic Chemists (NYSCC)