Opus’ new Information Security solution automates the business process of auditing how third parties measure up against a company’s control framework, be it a recognized industry standard such as NIST or their own. All stages of the information security process can be managed within the platform, from the initial scoping of controls through to the gathering of evidence, assessing control effectiveness and gap remediation. The solution includes easy reporting on third party risk and monitors third party relationships for risk profile changes.
Benefits of the solution include:
- Recognized information security control frameworks such as NIST, ISO and AUP built in, allowing for easy adaptation of accepted standards
- Automation of manual processes, minimizing inconsistencies and errors while increasing efficiency of information security assessments
- Management of all potential threats from third party vendors, distributors and partners across the enterprise
- Integration with leading third party security ratings providers such as RiskRecon to support the ongoing monitoring of third party risk, alerting appropriate users when a review or remediation is needed
- Scalable, enterprise solution is quickly implemented and allows seamless incorporation of existing tools and technology
Dov Goldman, Vice President of Innovation and Alliances for Opus says, “We have found that many companies are taking information security extremely seriously when it comes to their own internal infrastructure, but are unsure how to effectively manage their external relationships. For companies to free their business from the uncertainty of their third party relationships and protect their confidential and sensitive data, it is key to understand where third party vulnerabilities lie. Our Information Security solution was designed with direct client input from Chief Information Security Officers and IT vendor risk managers. It helps their companies to identify those weak links and ensure that proper protocols are in place to best protect their business from infiltration.”
To learn more about Opus’ new Information Security offering please visit www.opus.com/infosec.
Notes to the Editors:
Opus is a global risk and compliance SaaS and data solution provider, created through a $500 million partnership between GTCR, one of the world’s leading private equity firms, and Doug Bergeron, Chairman of Opus.
Opus was founded on a simple premise: that faster, better decisions in compliance and risk management give businesses an extraordinary advantage in the marketplace.
Today, the world’s most respected global corporations rely on Opus to free their business from the complexity and uncertainty of managing customer, vendor, and third-party risks.
By combining the most innovative SaaS platforms with unparalleled data solutions, Opus turns information into action so businesses thrive.
For more information about Opus, please visit www.opus.com or for information security www.opus.com/infosec.
US: Diana Alickaj / UK: Francesca Bliss
Tel: +1 646-595-6300/ +44 (0)20 7426 9400
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-information-security-offering-to-combat-breaches-due-to-third-party-vulnerabilities-300478315.html