Ladders simple resume editor eases a job seeker’s concerns on where to start when building or updating a resume and strives to make the process less overwhelming. The company knows that job seekers spend a lot of time writing and revising their resumes, while simultaneously worrying about their effectiveness in getting through an automated process and reaching a human being.
- Import an existing resume, or create a new one
- Quickly and easily begin the editing process
- Garner real time, field- and section-level feedback for your resume
- Ability to download your resume as well as easy-apply to jobs listed on Ladders
- Includes three standardized, recruiter-friendly layouts
- Stores and keeps resume digitally up-to-date
Recent research from Ladders review of thousands of resumes has identified three key trends where most people are getting it wrong, specifically relating to grammar, style, spelling errors, and missing information. Findings showed that:
- 68.7 percent of errors were found in missing accomplishments
- 71.6 percent in miscommunication of skills
- 80.4 percent of resumes had errors in former job experience descriptions
Some tips to circumvent these common areas include:
- Aim for at least 50% of resume bullet points to be quantified
- Additionally each bullet point should include a success verb such as increased, delivered, exceeded, etc.
“Resumes are a major pain point for job seekers and this service offers clear, actionable advice and the tools needed to build an effective resume while keeping it always up-to-date and ready to use when that dream job listing becomes available,” continued Cenedella.
Go to https://www.theladders.com/resume-builder to try out Ladders Resume.
About Ladders, Inc.
Ladders, Inc. is a leading professional career site that offers comprehensive, data-backed career tools and guidance to place members in top tier professional jobs. Founded in 2003 in New York, NY, Ladders now has more than 9 million members who use the platform to manage, market and move up in their careers. For more information on Ladders, please visit www.theladders.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ladders-launches-ladders-resume-300459947.html
SOURCE Ladders, Inc.