LAS VEGAS and PETERBOROUGH, N.H., June 15, 2017 — The beloved Dr. Jean Feldman, veteran kindergarten teacher and author Kim Adsit, and Pete Harry of “Harry Kindergarten Music” YouTube™ fame will be featured speakers at I Teach K!. The annual event is a featured strand of 2017 SDE National Conference to be held July 10-14, 2017, in Las Vegas, NV.
“Dr. Jean, Kim, and Pete headline the roster of renowned speakers who are gearing up for July. We’ve hand-selected the most fascinating, knowledgeable, and energetic kindergarten experts to lead what has become the ‘cream of the crop’ kindergarten conference,” SDE program developer Kymra Kurinskas says.
Dr. Jean is an experienced classroom teacher and best-selling author who has been inspiring educators across the country for decades. “She’s fun, creative, entertaining and a rich source of practical and easy-to-use strategies. Her electrifying presentations will leave attendees begging for more!” Kurinskas adds.
Rounding out the 2017 line-up of speakers are:
- The world-renowned kindergarten teacher Pete Harry will create the “Harry Kindergarten” experience he’s known for and that has garnered more than 130 million views online.
- Former Teacher of the Year Kim Adsit is a perfect fit for I Teach K! She has been teaching kindergarten for three decades and invigorates audiences in an engaging and fun way.
- Adam Peterson is a kindergarten teacher and creator of the “Teachers Learn Too” YouTube™ channel. Targeting content to meet the unique and changing needs of kindergarten teachers is his specialty.
- The award-winning LeAnna Wolkis Goldstein, NBCT, has been an early childhood educator for 26 years and a resource for parents, students, and educators through her popular website “Wolkis Wonders.” She will dazzle attendees with her original ideas and super-fun strategies.
- Shari Sloane, an enthusiastic kindergarten teacher for more than 30 years, believes that being a kindergarten teacher is the best job on the planet. This Disney Teacher of the Year nominee shares true “insider’s insight” into today’s kindergarten classroom.
“Each and every one of these speakers lives and breathes kindergarten and truly cares about children and teachers. Both new and veteran educators who attend will be inspired and even transformed in ways they never expected,” Kurinskas says.
To register for SDE’s national conferences and pre-conferences, upcoming PD events, or other professional development opportunities, visit www.SDE.com, call 1-800-462-1478, or email email@example.com.
SDE is one of America’s leading providers of professional development for PreK through Grade 12 educators. Through Onsite PD, PD Events, Web-Based PD, and PD Resources, the company empowers teachers and administrators across the country with ongoing professional development that is not only evidence-based, innovative, and rigorous, but also practical, motivating, and fun. All SDE training is presented by the nation’s top authors and educational experts, with the goal of creating extraordinary classrooms that prepare students for the evolving demands of the 21st century.
For more information about SDE, educators are encouraged to visit www.sde.com, or to call 1-800-462-1478.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kindergarten-experts-dr-jean-kim-adsit-and-pete-harry-among-featured-speakers-at-i-teach-k-300474475.html
SOURCE Staff Development for Educators