Key insights in this report include:
- Important objectives for data-driven marketing,
- How successful data-driven marketing is at achieving the important objectives,
- What the most critical challenges to achieving data-driven marketing are,
- and more.
Download the full report here.
This report shares the opinions of over 100 B2B marketers. Some findings include:
- 46% say enriching data quality and completeness is one of the most critical challenges in achieving data-driven marketing.
- 73% agree that an effective data-driven marketing strategy is crucial to achieving success.
- 52% believe the website is the most effective digital channel used for collecting marketing data.
“Being data-driven empowers marketers to make better, and more educated marketing decisions,” said Emily Wingrove, Director of Marketing, Synthio. “When you couple that with having accurate, real-time contact data, it makes going to market more effective, as it removes the guesswork and ensures your audience sees your messaging.”
Founded in 2011, Synthio is the only data-as-a-service platform with the ability to cleanse and enrich existing contact data, provide account based marketing functionality to enable marketers to identify target contacts within their target accounts and enable access to its comprehensive global contact database. Named to the INC 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for three consecutive years, Synthio’s robust and comprehensive contact data platform meets the need of any marketer or sales professional. It has served over 1,500 customers, giving them the ability to merge non-standard or free-form data into a single, usable dataset, as well as standardize, augment and simply understand more about their existing data through a data health analysis.
For more information, visit Synthio.com. You can also follow Synthio on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/how-are-b2b-marketers-formulating-a-strategy-that-works-synthios-b2b-data-driven-marketing-strategy-benchmark-report-now-available-300507831.html