“We understand that close collaboration with our customers is vital and that every grower wants to improve business performance,” said Ali Ahmadian, CEO of Heliospectra AB. “The guiding principle in developing CORTEX is providing a customizable control system and metrics that improve profitability and operations for growers.”
“After years of working with our customers in the field, it’s clear that existing software platforms do not provide growers with the controls required. The addition of CORTEX to Heliospectra’s product portfolio introduces an intuitive and unrivaled light control system that enables businesses to standardize production, reliably forecast yields and achieve negotiation advantages in the marketplace,” Ahmadian added. “CORTEX also brings a higher level of integration and light management capabilities to existing control software systems, enabling our customers to make the most of their other investments in greenhouse technologies.”
Heliospectra’s CORTEX introduces new features to the company’s current software and product portfolio to elevate the level of automation and control capabilities for growers. Centralized control components include:
- Automated light response gives growers the ability to replicate pre-set light strategies across the plant growth cycle and ensures consistent light quality year-round.
- Energy and power consumption monitoring increases visibility so growers can adapt and optimize light use and schedules based on peak hours, rising energy costs and potential dollar savings.
- Repository of data logs, historical lighting strategies and instance isolations equips growers to make data-driven decisions for predictable, reliable and repeatable business forecasting and harvest results.
- Multiple light zones and groupings standardize schedules and settings to allow growers to use their time and staff hours more efficiently.
- Real-time management and remote notifications from any device—anytime, anywhere—enable growers to monitor hardware status across their facilities and quickly control light settings, intensities and spectrum strategies.
Heliospectra remains focused on the company’s active biofeedback program patents as the CORTEX platform accelerates intelligent lighting software, dynamic response and automated controls that enable growers and business operations to achieve consistent crop quality and sustainable success.
For more information about CORTEX, book a meeting with our lighting specialists at Cultivate 2017. To book, please visit – info.heliospectra.com/cultivate2017. For more information, visit www.heliospectra.com or call +46 31 40 67 10 (+1 888 942 GROW for Americas).
Join the Heliospectra conversation:
Read more at www.heliospectra.com/blog
Follow @Heliospectra on Twitter
Like Heliospectra on Facebook at facebook.com/heliospectra
CEO of Heliospectra
Redeye is Heliospectra’s Certified Advisor for Nasdaq First North – www.redeye.se
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/heliospectra-ab-announcing-cortex-300473725.html