With brand safety and transparency at its core, the new SaaS platform unveils a number of useful feature for brands and creators alike:
- Ability for brands to create “private networks” of whitelisted influencers – and invite existing influencers to join these networks
- Transparent pricing information, by influencer, platform and content type, streamlining influencer contracting and negotiations processes
- Collaboration tools that enable direct, real-time chat between brands and influencers over desktop and mobile
- Advanced search technology that helps brands filter hundreds of thousands of influencers to ensure brand safety and pinpoint the best influencers for each campaign
- Integrated desktop and mobile platform that lets influencers upload content straight from their smartphones – and lets brands comment on, reject or approve content from anywhere
- Real-time campaign optimization, enabling managers to reallocate the remaining budget of ongoing campaigns based on historical ROI of previous influencer posts.
- Streamlined payments process, in which brands set campaign budgets and influencers are paid directly by #HASHOFF once posts are published and verified – eliminating time-consuming invoicing processes
The self-service platform finally lets brands aggregate all of their influencers in a single location, streamlining planning, budgeting, and activation workflow. The SaaS platform also delivers unified ROI measurement for organic and paid posts across multiple social platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Brands can view and track engagement metrics in detailed graphs that show both the macro- and micro- components of each influencer’s post in order to more accurately measure overall campaign ROI.
“This launch is the next step in delivering on our promise to build great technology that makes it easier for marketers to build scalable and measurable influencer programs,” said Joel Wright, President and Co-Founder of #HASHOFF. “We created the self-service platform to streamline the creative process between brands and micro-influencers, providing an end-to-end solution to identify, manage, create, collaborate, amplify and accurately measure influencer campaigns. The platform brings automation to what is typically a highly manual, chaotic space. Through the platform, brands now have more direct control over the creative process with a clear, real-time picture of the impact and ROI of influencer posts.”
#HASHOFF is the pioneer of micro-influencer marketing for brands of all sizes and across all industries, with more than 150,000 influencers opted into the platform worldwide. The company’s proprietary algorithms combine keywords, geography, interest and past campaign performance to identify and activate the best micro-influencers for each brand in any given moment. By sourcing authentic influencers to create and distribute organic content on a brand’s behalf, #HASHOFF helps brands create more meaningful relationships with consumers and drive brand engagement metrics that vastly outperform those of traditional social media marketing. #HASHOFF is platform-agnostic, leveraging influencers across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to deliver the best results. Founded in 2014, the company is headquartered in Denver with offices in New York City and Los Angeles. For more information, visit hashoff.com or email email@example.com.