Attendees at the NIADA Convention & Expo this week, June 12-15, in Las Vegas can drop by Booth #300 to see demos of the following deep integrations within DealerSocket’s platform:
- Crossfire – The Crossfire integration identifies and links website visitors to customers in the CRM. Dealers can learn what customers are really looking for based on web activity, then enhance their marketing efforts with personalized, custom communication.
- Inventory Sync – When dealers make updates in their inventory management system, changes are seamlessly applied to their website – ensuring reliable inventory information at all times to increase solid leads.
- Precise Price – Dealers can now invite consumers to start an accurate deal in real time from anywhere. Once the customer arrives in store, he or she has already completed some or most of the deal online, including reviewing F&I products at their leisure and locking in an exact price for the vehicle.
- iDMS – The hub of the independent dealership is fully integrated with CRM, so data only needs to be entered once. In addition, iDMS’ real-time integration with QuickBooks greatly simplifies accounting tasks.
- Service – DealerSocket’s integrated service solution keeps dealers connected with customers through intelligent resource scheduling, mobile check-in, recommended service reminders and more.
- Revenue Radar – By mining DMS data for customers who are ready to buy again, dealers can eliminate the competition before they even enter the picture. Real-time equity information, bank programs, incentives and vehicle evaluations are all analyzed, with results pushed to the CRM for tailored marketing.
DealerSocket is actively integrating outside partners into its platform for even bigger efficiencies. From CBC Credit Services to Sigma Payment Solutions, dealers can now easily access more than 70 trusted providers through the platform.
Attendees at NIADA’s Convention & Expo can catch DealerSocket’s Blaine Morgan, who will participate in “The Future of DMS” panel discussion Thursday, June 15, from 2:15 p.m. to 3 p.m. Learn more at DealerSocket.com/NIADA.
Next month at the Texas IADA Conference & Expo, DealerSocket’s sales director for the independent market, Neale O’Bannion, will lead a breakout session titled “Modern Day Business Processes” on Tuesday, July 25, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:20 p.m. Learn more at TIADAannualconference.com.
The company will also exhibit at the following shows this summer:
- Georgia IADA Convention & Expo – July 13-15 in Atlanta
- MARIADA (Mid-Atlantic Regional Independent Automobile Dealers Association) Conference – Aug. 6-8 in Bethlehem, Pa.
- Florida IADA Convention & Expo – Oct. 5-7 in ChampionsGate
For more details and to demo DealerSocket’s integrated platform for independent dealers, visit NIADA Booth #300, call (866) 813-1429 or visit DealerSocket.com/ThePlatform.
DealerSocket is a leading automotive technology platform that helps dealerships in the United States, Canada and Australia improve profitability through a fully integrated suite of marketing, sales, service, customer experience, DMS, data mining, and inventory management solutions. Headquartered in San Clemente, California, DealerSocket employs more than 1,000 people and serves 11,000 dealerships and 300,000 active users in the United States, Canada and Australia. DealerSocket’s advanced technology provides benchmarking data that paces the industry, and its insightful experts identify trends and develop strategic roadmaps that help dealers optimize processes and operate more profitably. Visit DealerSocket.com for more information.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dealersocket-raises-the-bar-with-multiple-deep-integrations-within-its-independent-dealer-platform-300472541.html