Together, ALM, Enterprise Version Control and Agile tools allow organizations to achieve DevOps at an enterprise scale. TeamForge connects the enterprise by providing a collaborative, integrated environment for a variety of enterprise development efforts. Organizations can use TeamForge to increase efficiency greatly through the re-use of resources and the extensive visibility and traceability throughout the software development lifecycle.
Recent updates to TeamForge include:
- Improved organization and grouping of artifacts.
- New support for multiple workspaces and new and improved workspace widgets.
- Simplified code review with a single-screen view of code changes.
- Completely updated document workflow management.
- Artifact tagging functionality now supports both document objects and tracker artifacts.
- New functionality for enterprise version control with automation to expedite code review.
- Trackers now support advanced transition settings, allowing mandatory and optional field requirements during tracker status changes.
- Heightened monitoring and alerts for error prevention and resolution related to dependencies.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) option for TeamForge users via SAML 2.0 integration.
- Easier installation.
- High Availability; hardware and software failover for both planned and unplanned events.
TeamForge 17.4 is available now. For more information or to request a free trial, please visit: https://www.collab.net/products/teamforge-alm.
Share This: #TeamForge keeps getting better! Check out the latest benefits for #developers and #enterprises from @CollabNet
CollabNet helps enterprises and government organizations develop and deliver high-quality software at speed. CollabNet is a winner of the 2016 Best of Interop Award, a Best in Show winner in the application lifecycle management and development tools category of the SD Times 100 for 13 consecutive years, and a gold winner of the 2016 Golden Bridge Awards. CollabNet offers innovative solutions, consulting, and Agile training services. The company proudly supports more than 10,000 customers with 6 million users in 100 countries. For more information, please visit www.collabnet.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/collabnet-releases-new-version-of-teamforge-its-industry-leading-application-lifecycle-management-and-enterprise-version-control-platform-that-helps-enterprises-scale-agile-and-simplify-versioning-300458294.html