The PTP 650, the dedicated point-to-point fixed wireless platform, was introduced in 2013 and was recently deployed in the Himalayas to bring broadband access to one of the most remote and environmentally demanding places on earth. The PTP 670 will continue that tradition of connecting the unconnected – people, places and things with highly reliable connectivity in a durable cost effective platform.
Equipped with Cambium Networks’ unique Dynamic Spectrum Optimization capabilities, the PTP 670 performs real-time diagnostics on link performance and automatically adjusts to achieve maximum throughput speeds.
Key PTP 670 features include:
- PTP and HCMP mode
- High Capacity – 450 Mbps throughput with 10bps/Hz
- Wide band – 4.9 to 6.05 GHz Frequency band
- Security – 128/256-bit AES encryption, Over-the-air rekeying (OTAR), HTTPS/TLS and SNMPv3 management, RADIUS authentication, and configurable password rules.
- Interfaces – Two Gigabit Ethernet ports and an SFP port for optional fiber interface. Supports standard 802.3at PoE output port.
- Versatility – Easy-to-integrate layer 2 bridge implementation supports symmetric and asymmetric TDD operation, 1588v2, and synchronous Ethernet precision timing and frequency.
“Planning a PTP 670 deployment is easy with LINKPlanner,” added Yu. “This free software takes the source and destination points and provides a path profile with detailed performance projections and specific installation information. This helps network operators get great installations done right the first time.”
Cambium Networks is hosting a free webinar on the new PTP 670 on June 22 at 9:00 a.m. CDT. Registration for the webinar is at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1833962688405085697
About Cambium Networks
Cambium Networks is a leading global provider of trusted wireless solutions that connect the unconnected – People, Places and Things. Through its extensive portfolio of reliable, scalable and secure wireless narrowband and broadband platforms, Cambium Networks makes it possible for all service providers and industrial, enterprise and government network operators to build affordable, reliable, high-performance connectivity. The company currently has over six million radios deployed in thousands of demanding networks in more than 150 countries. Headquartered outside Chicago and with R&D centers in the U.S., U.K. and India, Cambium Networks sells through a range of trusted global distributors.
For more information, visit www.cambiumnetworks.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cambium-networks-launches-new-ptp-670-wireless-broadband-point-to-point-and-high-capacity-multipoint-platform-300478021.html
SOURCE Cambium Networks