NASHVILLE, Tenn., June 14, 2017 — Business-Management-Degree.net has recently released their list of the Best Online Schools for Masters in Human Resources, a condensed list of the best available distance education programs in this discipline.
You may view the list, along with a description of the benefits of each institution, by clicking the link below:
The human resources field offers a huge amount of opportunities within the workplace. These professionals have an in-depth understanding of communication, management, and administration, which makes their skills widely applicable in any environment. With a shrewd business acumen and competency in numerous departments, graduates can go on to navigate the job market as it applies to their personal interests and goals. Career opportunities for human resources professionals include, but are not limited to: employee relations manager, labor relations manager, trainer, business education, benefits manager, and more.
These online schools of human resources give students marvelous opportunities both within their distance education, as well as in their future professional careers. Students can look forward to, and depend on, the dutiful assistance of academic advisors, faculty members, and counselors to provide the most fitting program to suit individual student needs. Having received recognition from numerous reputed journalistic resources, these institutions are some of the finest schools in the country and provide impeccable masters programs to match their reputations.
According to lead researcher and writer, Rowan Jones, “Human Resources is a great choice for a huge amount of individuals with different passions and goals. The curricula will give students and graduates the necessary tools to create great careers.”
Below we have listed the schools that have made the Best Online Schools for Masters in Human Resources:
- New York University – New York, NY
- Penn State World Campus – University Park, PA
- Western Carolina University – Cullowhee, NC
- Fitchburg State University – Fitchburg, MA
- Nova Southeastern University – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Villanova University – Villanova, PA
- Utah State University – Salt Lake City, UT
- St. Mary’s University of Minnesota – Winona, MN
- Drexel University – Philadelphia, PA
- Brandman University – Irvine, CA
- Pittsburg State University – Pittsburg, PA
- Colorado State University-Global Campus – Fort Collins, CO
- University of Denver – Denver, CO
- University of St. Francis – Joliet, IL
- Florida Institute of Technology – Melbourne, FL
- University of Hawai’i at Mānoa – Honolulu, HI
- Webster University – Webster Groves, MO
- Rochester Institute of Technology – Rochester, NY
- Central Michigan University – Pleasant, MI
- University of Scranton – Scranton, PA
These Best Online Schools for Masters in Human Resources were chosen for several factors that put them ahead of other online graduate programs, due to the: nature of the coursework, degree of thoroughness and complexity of the curriculum, 100% online availability, sufficient financial aid availability, and an education that give students more than just classroom experience.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/business-management-degreenet-announces-best-online-schools-for-masters-in-human-resources-300473321.html