PALO ALTO, Calif., May 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Aurora Solar Inc. has added financial analysis to its commercial suite, making it the solar industry’s only all-in-one solar design and sales platform for residential and commercial PV systems. To learn more visit www.aurorasolar.com.
- Aurora’s commercial financial analysis allows installers to compare the returns of any cash, lease, loan, or PPA financing option.
- It takes into account demand charges when using Green Button data, allowing companies to get a granular understanding of their electricity bill post-solar.
- The analysis allows solar designers to explore the financial return of design tradeoffs, such as calculating the LCOE of single vs dual tilt racking systems or the net present value of different modules.
- The algorithms calculate bonus depreciation and depreciation tax shields at federal and state levels.
- It incorporates fixed and variable operations & maintenance costs for a comprehensive cost-benefit analysis.
- Commercial installers can optimize their designs across both engineering and financial variables.
- The analysis can be automatically imported into a sales proposal, allowing installers to go from initial commercial site assessment to completed sales proposal in a fraction of the time.
Al-Karim Lalani, Lead Engineer of Commercial Financial Analysis, Aurora Solar: “The real challenge for us was making such complex analysis accessible and easy-to-use for customers. We worked with sophisticated solar financiers to validate our analysis and then collaborated with our customers to make sure that our interface was intuitive and it suited their daily workflows.”
Samuel Adeyemo, COO, Aurora Solar: “We often have our clients ask us questions like ‘which of these two PV designs is better?’ Without having a detailed financial analysis platform, we couldn’t answer these questions in a scalable manner. That is why we are truly excited about this enhancement; by being able to analyze and present the financial implications of their design choices, we anticipate this feature will lead to higher closing rates for our customers.”
About Aurora Solar
Aurora Solar is a fast growing, venture-backed startup. Its product is a cloud-based application that generates 3D models of buildings, runs sophisticated performance and financial analyses, and generates beautiful proposals for customers. Aurora’s clients currently design over 10,000 new solar projects per week across the globe. For more information, visit www.aurorasolar.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aurora-solar-inc-introduces-unprecedented-commercial-financial-analysis-to-solar-design-and-sales-platform-300459081.html
SOURCE Aurora Solar Inc.