PHILADELPHIA, May 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — As teams continue their quest for the National Basketball Association (NBA) and the National Hockey League (NHL) championship, Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is proud to partner with four of the eight remaining teams competing in basketball’s and ice hockey’s conference finals:
- Cleveland Cavaliers (services provided: food)
- Ottawa Senators (food)
- Pittsburgh Penguins (food, retail)
- San Antonio Spurs (food, facilities, retail)
During the season, Aramark enhanced the fan experience for millions of fans attending games at Quicken Loans Arena (Cleveland Cavaliers), Canadian Tire Centre (Ottawa Senators), PPG Paints Arena (Pittsburgh Penguins), and AT&T Center (San Antonio Spurs), with enjoyable food options, clean environments and exclusive team merchandise. In addition to these four teams, four more Aramark team partners played in earlier rounds of the 2017 NBA and NHL post-seasons.
“We congratulate all of our playoff partners and are excited to serve so many teams playing this deep into the post-season,” said Carl Mittleman, President of Aramark’s Sports and Entertainment division. “Our service stars share the fans’ passion for playoff basketball and hockey, and they are working hard to ensure fans are nourished and fueled while their teams vie for a championship.”
Aramark’s conference finals menus include new sandwiches and shareable topped taters and fries, fresh takes on arena favorites and items inspired by visiting teams’ hometown flavors. Highlights include:
NBA Conference Finals
AT&T Center (San Antonio Spurs)
- Loaded Fry Stak Face-Off: San Antonio Pork Rind BBQ Stak vs. Oakland Tri Tip Stak
- San Antonio Pork Rind BBQ Stak – Pork rinds topped with chopped brisket, queso blanco, queso fresco and pico de gallo.
- Oakland Tri Tip Stak – Tater tots topped with shredded roasted tri tips, house made queso blanco and queso fresco.
- Spurs 210 Mac N Tot – Loaded mac and cheese tots topped with chicken tenders in a gochujang sauce, jalapeno crema, candied bacon and pickled pico de gallo.
Quicken Loans Arena (Cleveland Cavaliers)
- Loaded Fry Stak Face-Off: Cleveland Nacho Stak vs. Boston Clam Chowder Stak
- Cleveland Nacho Stak – Seasoned curly fries topped with chili, nacho cheese, diced onions, bacon crumbles and jalapenos.
- Boston Clam Chowder Stak – Seasoned curly fries topped with New England clam chowder, cheese curds, bacon crumbles and scallions.
- The Alley Oop BBQ Nacho – Kettle chips topped with pulled pork, Elmore Smith’s signature sauce, warm cheese, fresh pico de gallo and bacon crumbles.
- Launch Test Kitchen – Fan favorites from local chefs Heather Haviland, Matt Mytro, Fabio Salerno, Karen Small, April Thompson, and Rocco Whalen.
NHL Conference Finals
Canadian Tire Centre (Ottawa Senators)
- Loaded Fry Stak Face-Off: Ottawa Smoke Stak Poutine vs. Pittsburgh Steel City Stak
- Ottawa Smoke Stak Poutine – WOW sized poutine topped with grilled chicken, double smoked bacon, chipotle pulled pork and prime ground beef.
- Steel City Stak – House fried kettle chips topped with kielbasa, grated cheddar cheese, sour cream, bacon bits and green onions.
- Sens Smoke Stak Sandwich – Lesters smoked meat, Swiss cheese, kraut slaw, Rickard’s Reuben Sauce, potato bun and dill pickle.
PPG Paints Arena (Pittsburgh Penguins)
- Loaded Fry Stak Face-Off: Pittsburgh Three Rivers Stak vs. Ottawa O-Town Stak
- Three Rivers Stak – Fresh cut fries topped with Yuengling beer cheese, grilled kielbasa, fried pierogi and scallions.
- O-Town Stak – Fresh cut fries topped with cheese curds, pork belly gravy, smoked pork and ground beef.
- Captain’s Stak – Canadian bacon, scrambled eggs, white cheese sauce and maple bourbon sour cream.
- Polish Hill Stak – Shaved kielbasa, caramelized onions, chipped ham and Iron City mayo, between two griddled pierogi.
Aramark partners with seven NHL teams and five NBA teams to provide food and beverage, retail and/or facilities services – Cleveland Cavaliers, Colorado Avalanche, Denver Nuggets, Edmonton Oilers, Ottawa Senators, Philadelphia 76ers, Philadelphia Flyers, Pittsburgh Penguins, San Antonio Spurs, San Jose Sharks, Washington Capitals, and Washington Wizards.
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
**Click Here for Photos of Aramark’s 2017 Playoff Menus**
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/as-the-2017-nba-and-nhl-playoff-races-heat-up-aramark-rolls-out-new-menus-for-conference-finals-300459410.html